Sunday, September 23, 2012

Eating out while staying home - Restaurant Knock-Offs :)

Hey....have you ever eaten out someplace, then been like "I wish I could make this at home"?  Me Too! :)  Anyway, here's a compilation page of a few recipes that are comparable to those places you usually have to wait in line for ;)


Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole!

Always get a second side :)

Hooters Buffalo Shrimp - Recipe here!

This is actually the reason I go to Hooter's.... seriously :)

Restaurant White Queso Dip - Recipe here!


You know that you always start with an order of this ;)




Bennigan's Broccoli Bites - Recipe!

No special occasion needed.. just enjoy :) 

        


      The Wendy's Shake! - Recipe Here!


Now I just need to figure out how to make those nuggets so I have something to dip :)



The sauce you love from Papa - Recipe here!




You can click the link - but it's just Butter, Salt, and Garlic Powder....


I KNOW!!! - I thought there was a magic ingredient too!!!

Nieman Marcus Dip! - Recipe!

It was the only thing I could afford at that store...

But... I'll still make it at home :)




Disneyland Loaded Baked Potato Soup!


Ignore the nutritional information.... you're on vacation :)



Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake!

Twice as good as most cheesecake...that's why it's said twice in the title.  You don't need the factory at home though :)

The In-N-Out Double Double


You've been in that drive through line... you know this is faster :)

Texas Roadhouse Rolls

Cover in the below recipe :)


Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey Butter

Get to it before everyone else does - Lesson Learned :)








P.F. Chang's Mongolian Beef

This isn't just exclusive to Chang, I want the recipe for the Mongolian Beef from almost everywhere I eat ;)






Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Panera :)

Of all the soups in all the Soup Joints in the world...  This is one of the more popular soups, even better in a bread bowl :)


Chick - Fil - A Sandwich

Just in case they didn't build one near you... I had to HEAR about these things for years before I actually came across one ;)





 Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits!

Ask the average person to come up with a  "Top Three Biscuits" List...

One will be a personal recipe

Another will be a niche restaurant that only a few people know...

And the other will be Red Lobster ;)








Outback Baked Potatoes

This technique isn't unique to Outback...most steakhouses have to prepare the potatoes in a way that best compliments the meat :)  So if you have steak...make sure you have these!

7 comments:

  1. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND THE TIME IT TAKES TO DO THESE? SOOOO EXPENSIVE!! NO THANKS, I WILL JUST BUY THEM WHEN I CRAVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Hey....have you ever eaten out someplace, then been like "I wish I could make this at home"? Me Too! "

      Nothing about this post said that anything was cheap or not time-consuming. Clearly you are not a person that enjoys cooking or you'd see the complete awesomeness in this post. Some of us take pride in making items from scratch or attempting our hand at bringing the restaurant to our kitchen. Save your crabby comments, and once again, STOP YELLING AT EVERYONE. kthx.

      Delete
    2. For the recipes I looked at, I had most of the ingredients in my kitchen (I cook almost everything from scratch, no boxes or cans in my kitchen). I see no problem with the recipes and I think most cooks would have most of the things needed!

      Delete
  2. I don't see anything outrageous in any of these recipes ~ If you like to cook, use them. If not, go ahead & go out. Trust me, you'll pay more "out" than "in".

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the webmaster for this site: When I pasted the link to this page on my Facebook wall the text for this page was that first comment (which is very negative). You should edit your pages so that the text YOU want representing this page is accurate and not from the comment section.

    I love these kinds of recipes and appreciate your time & trouble that went into sharing these with the world. Bless you! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (On the first line I meant to type "descriptive" -- . . . the descriptive text for this page was that first comment (which is very negative).

    ReplyDelete

MyFridgeFood